MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!




Hasn't the last year flown by!
It feels like we only entered January last week with the Christmas blues three weeks in, and the craziest year to follow. From turning 25 to actually starting to plan a wedding, we have entered into the housing world and also hit our 10th year of being together (no turning back now!). We saw two of our friends enter into married life which made us all realise...when did we become adults!! :\
And I mean, haven't we become adults!! I know I have when my biggest and most proudest achievement I have had recently is when I cleaned my desk at work just before the Christmas break. Believe me, I was as shocked as everyone else at my work when you could actually see the surface of my desk! It has not been that clean since I first started working there over 3 years ago!!
I was so proud of it, I led on my desk! Yep, that's right....I led on my desk!
But with the last few months at full steam ahead in work and personal life, I have finally taken a deep breath and stopped to enjoy Christmas, which is why I am now spending my Christmas Eve watching Christmas films and drinking mulled wine to finally get fully into the festive spirit and also recover from last nights heavy drinking for my dad's 60th birthday. And also make last minute Christmas present orders online :\

Yeaaaaa.....so I may have finally got my shit together with work, but in personal, HELL NO!
My entire wardrobe currently lives on the floor and I even rushed into town to buy a new pair of jeans to go out the other night because I didn't have time to wash all of mine. And Christmas presents...well isn't that a chore! Even Christmas cards...as I wrote mine out the other night, I got to around 8 cards in when my messy heart i normally sign my cards with, began to take on a more penis like shape :| so for anyone who received a card from me and is wondering why they have a penis drawn in their card....Merry Christmas, I got fed up!
But yea Christmas presents, I was supposed to finish them yesterday, it didn't work! But I now have a nice sideboard and side tables for our home! :p
We went to HomeSense, now if you have never been, why? It's like an adults Toys'R'Us!! It has furniture, home bits, dog bits, food, it's like my heaven. And as I barely got in the door before I started grabbing things, I turned to Kelvin and said we are going to need a trolley!
Not sure if it was a blessing in disguise but we had to leave in a hurry because we had to pick up a cake for my dads 60th birthday party, but I still managed to purchase enough that we had to wrestle my new furniture buys into my car. I thought my car was big until, we had to wrestle with 2 trees, a sideboard and two side tables. I came out with war wounds but I survived and we made it home!

Bla bla bla, shutup Hannah! Where is the wedding stuff? Sorry I got carried away...

So I'm going to talk Hen Do's! It's a short one!

Sometimes I think do we expect too much from Hen and Stag do's?
It always use to be just a night out or a gathering and now they can range from a night out to weeks away abroad. However, going abroad...am I complaining? Hell No!
After not going on holiday this year, going abroad for my Hen Do sounds like the best thing ever and after always wanting to do a girls holiday, is there a better time! So that is exactly what we have planned!
Where do you begin when it comes to a hen do? Where do you go? What do you do?
From the beginning, I always said I wanted to go abroad, I would rather go abroad and just chill together in the sun but that's just my personal preference. I just love the sun and hot weather!
We researched so many places but it's so difficult to plan a break on a budget, with the right location for bars, restaurants etc without paying more for that idyllic location. After much deliberation and a lot of research, me and my maid of honor finally found a great location at a great price with sun, sea and sand.

What do you do?
I am the most easily entertained person, hence my previous bit about my tidy desk :p
My kinda entertainment is splitting into teams and having synchronised swimming competitions (please note as a laugh and not some serious Olympic show).
This is my idea of fun after a few cocktails, and it's free entertainment. I'm not really one for worrying what people think of me, as I tend to embarrass myself a lot!
I think the one thing I am most looking forward to is just everyone being together, drinking, chilling and just having a laugh.
But we do plan to do other activities.

What should you expect?
Blow up willies, willy straws, blowup men, flashy headbands (often with willies on), sashes, games (which often involve something to do with willies), dares and many more things. That pretty much sums up a hen do :p I'm kinda hoping mine doesn't, so please take note girls!! I really do not fancy carrying round a gigantic blow up penis with my mother and mother in law there :p and I generally just don't fancy carrying a gigantic penis!! 😂

I mean really, I honestly do not mind what I do for my hen do, even if we didn't go abroad. I think the most important thing is that we are all together and just have a good time, which most of the time just requires some alcohol and free games made up on the spot. Or as I found out the other night, some bad jokes from crackers.


So with the hen do booked, I will now stop planning until the new year and just take a breather and get my shit together.

Thankyou for reading my blogs because they mainly are full of me babbling shit to you :P but I have to babble away to someone right. So I will be back to babble in 2018 :)

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!! Here's to 2018!!!

xoxox

                                     

Comments

Popular Posts